What am I grateful for(List at least 10 things)
- I am grateful for the food that I just had
- I am grateful for resigning my previous jobs
- I am grateful for the ability to stay strong even after being knocked down so many times
- I am grateful for being able to connect with others, emotionally and spiritually.
- I am grateful for the ability of letting go of things that don’t serve me well
- I am grateful for having the sense of abundance. (Acceptance) in all that’s happening in my life
- I am grateful for all my flaws
- I am grateful for having quality friends
- I am grateful for being able to say no gracefully
- I am grateful for having so many opportunities to live… not only exist.
What do I love about myself?
I love that I am always in need to learn something new, even if it was a word.
I am in love with my mentality and how I think of things… I love the fact that I am a person who has content and peace with oneself. and I am completely aware of my flaws and wrongs but I still know that I am a battle worth fighting for. I love that I am caring but not naive. I love that I am confident but not egoistic.
If I could share one message to the world. What would it be?
I’d say: please don’t be hard on yourself. Learn to love yourself and know that whether it’s going good for you or not; it’s not going to last. Life is balanced. And know that wherever you are is not your final destination. Be brave, mean what you say and say what you mean. Don’t mind how small you are because you can make a difference in the world, because you do matter. And don’t let anyone tell you otherwise.
What does my ideal morning looks like
- Ideal morning would be me waking up around 7 in the morning
- Take a shower
- Fix a coffee (perhaps a breakfast) .
- Grab a book and go back to bed until 10 am then I’d do whatever I’m supposed to be doing in that day.
What are my strengths? What am I really good at?
I truly with all my heart I believe that I am a good lister… and because of that I see myself being a good talkative person. I love having heart to heart conversations with others. I find myself calming down friends, sisters… or any tensed person.
I usually find people telling me things they shouldn’t.. So I love that I have their trust.
I truly receive a comment that I started to place it under compliments..
“You should have been a therapist.”
I can really bring the strength in others. I believe that I am a “good supportive system”
- Open minded
What is something I would love to learn
I truly want to learn graphic design. I may not making the time for it right now but eventually I will.
Where would I like to travel in the next 5 years..
- South Africa
- Buenos aires
- Japan- Tokyo or Osaka
- Italy – Florence or Venice
What can I do to take care of myself
- I should eat more healthy.
- I do workout but I need to workout a bit harder…
- Drink more water.
- Forgive myself more.
At the end of my life. What do I want my legacy to be?
I want to be remembered as the girl who made a difference in people’s spirits. I want my existence or stories I leave behind to challenge them and bring their strength out to do and be better. I want to be able to trigger their abilities and make sure they know that they’re capable of doing anything and everything they set their mind to.
Also, I want to be a reason that people believe there is still good in the world.