If you haven’t watched Gotham it is a TV Series that revolves around Gotham city way back before Batman even existed. And you can actually see Batman aka Bruce wayne as a child which to me, was very interesting.
I have watched the complete season 1 and almost done with season 2.
I can actually tell a lot about the characters and to see how they actually capture the bad vs good is amusing.
I truly believe that we’re all a mixture of good and bad.. Nobody’s fully good or fully bad.I have mentioned that previously.
So as you watch the series you’d notice the ‘bad/evil’ characters wanted to do good in ways and had good in them … And how the ‘good’ characters still felt and wanted to do evil stuff.
We all have the chance to do bad things but there are those limitations we’ve set to ourselves not to cross.
Anyways, watching Gotham taught me few stuff…:
- If people knew your weakness. They most likely will use it against you.
- It doesn’t matter how dark it is in your life… There will be light.
- “The end justify the means” When you’re moralless… Because if morals won’t stop you I don’t know what will?
- If you have a dream, work hard for it; despite what anyone says.
- And when you conquer fear you’ve got nothing to lose.
- Looks don’t matter. Always take your time in getting to know people despite how they look/dress…etc
One of my favorite scenes: When Penguin aka Oswald Cobblepot met The Riddler aka Edward Nygma
My favorite characters in Gotham TV Show:
- The Riddler
- Fish Mooney