I think I should really work harder on my blog.
I mean the consistency is awful…
Let’s get into this now.
2015 went really fast. I can’t believe we’re actually in the second day of 2016..
I am not saying I started changing yesterday, but 2015 actually changed me through experiencing different situations. I am stronger now.
And I believe I deserve all good things.
I have learnt that working hard is ok, but I still need to take some time off from everything. I also shouldn’t stress or pressure myself over anything because nothing really lasts.
I’m having a bad day; I should remember that it’s not going last.
If I’m having a good day, I should enjoy every bit of it because also, it is not going to last.
2016 life Goals: ( inspired from movies)
- “You got a dream, you gotta protect it”
- “Worrying is like a rocking chair. It gives you something to do but it doesn’t get you anywhere.”
- “Do or not do. There is no try”
- “It ain’t about how hard you hit. its about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward.”
- “The past can hurt. But, you can either run from it or learn from it.”
We’re humans.. We’re bound to make mistakes. It is ok
»If it doesn’t challenge you it won’t change you.«
My 2016 resolution:
- I want to be happy.
- I want to achieve things I would be proud of.
- Learn new things
- Enjoy my life.. with everything included
- Stay focused
- Read more
- Stay consistent
2/365 enjoy the rest of the chapters.
- Stop victimizing yourself.
- You are not alone.
- You are stronger than you think.
- You matter!
- Believe that you can.. and you will.
xo Ms Poet