This post is dedicated to someone.
I mean after all, they asked me to write about it. #therapeutic
I always tell people that without the sad parts in your life you wouldn’t understand what’s it like to be happy. Without losing people, you wouldn’t know the value of having them.
We all can get a little over dramatic when we reach a point that we are disappointed with someone, anyone. so we keep reminding ourselves of the pain that we have gone through. We read about it, write about it. Think, dream, talk…etc
It is ok to be emotional and you can go all the way. Cry it out if you felt like it. But remember to get back up when you’re done.
The people in our lives are ‘phases’ current ones, and those who are you yet to meet. So do what you can to build and have memories because there is nothing called ‘forever’.
I always say that forever is right now. And it’s just a matter of time until you lose a person from the people around you. It doesn’t matter if you had a fight, broken up, or been misunderstood? as a matter of fact the loss could be from natural causes.”death”
Missing others is totally fine and sometimes it actually brings good memories. But do not let it get to you.
Losing people could actually help you grow and be a little immune to the next loss you’re going to experience. See, I said the “next” because trust me when I say this; we lose and gain people all the time and it will keep going as long as we live.
I read something long time ago, I don’t remember the exact wording but it goes something like : We are all made up in pieces from the people we meet. We take parts from them and somehow it forms us to the people we are now.
> It is ok to talk about it to someone, sometimes letting it out will make you feel a little better.
Whoever you are, You deserve to be happy. So focus on yourself and get busy with your life. The right people will fit into your life at the right time. So don’t let thinking about it ruin your days.
And it is all in the mindset, until you master your thoughts and feelings you’ll never be free. You deserve a life that is worry free.
You need to accept the loss, because you will not get over it until you fully realize that it has happened and it is time to move on. Call it the next chapter or the next step. But you need to be there living your life to the fullest.
*If those people were meant to be in your life, they would have been. But somehow they weren’t fitting properly that is way you had to go to two different paths.
*Give yourself a chance to allow new people coming into yourself. You will be surprised who will be your next best friend or special someone.
As always, I love posting some inspirational quotes in my blog posts just to boost you up.
Here are some of my favorites:
- “To heal a wound you need to stop touching it.”
- “Soon you’ll realize that many people will love the idea of you, but will lack the maturity to handle the reality of you.”
- “You can’t change someone who doesn’t see an issue in their action.”
- “If someone isn’t doing anything to keep you, why are you fighting to stay?”
- “Don’t be afraid of losing someone who doesn’t feel lucky to have you.”
- “If you spend too long holding on to the one who treats you like an option, you’ll miss finding the one who treats you like a priority.”
- “Stop watering a dead flower.”
- “You only grow apart from people who don’t help you grow”
- “You have to let people go. Everyone who’s in your life are meant to be in your journey, but not all of them are meant to stay until the end.”
- “If you lose a friend because you’re honest, it wasn’t a good friend.”
- “Never lose yourself while trying to hold on to someone who doesn’t care about losing you.”