Let me tell you my thoughts about the show.
I have watched the full season 01 and based on that this is what I think:
Firstly, I thought the show was going to be more evil which it wasn’t.. Unfortunately.
Throughout the episodes you will realize that they are so predictable.
For me I didn’t even have to guess then next scene….
I felt more like a police/crime-solving kind of a series with a twist (the devil thing).. You’d almost forget the whole devil evil kind of feel while watching it
Other than that I loved the humor that the character ‘Lucifer’ ( Tom Ellis ) offers in the show.
The ending though,, It doesn’t make sense, it actually made me feel unsure about the whole series..
It is a fun kind of a show to watch, it actually made me laugh. I found it weird that the devil wasn’t really “evil”? I am still digesting this fact but oh well..
I am still in a debate whether I like it or no.. But definitely I’m in between.
So now I’ll list some of the things I’ve learnt from Lucifer:
- Everyone has both good and bad in them. No one is fully good or fully bad.
- We are all vulnerable to something or someone.. whether we like it or not..
- Sometimes even when you tell the truth, there are people that won’t believe you.
The only two reasons that I am going to watch season two are
- To know the answer for my question in the finale ep in S01
- For the wittiness of the series. (Funny moments)