I think my key to success or being motivated in general is to read.
Wait a minute,, not only read but understand and embrace the words that you’re reading.
I believe that words could make or break you and to that I am always on the look for specific mantra’s to help me grow.
Here are some of my favorites:
- “It’s time for you to move, realizing that the thing you are seeking is also seeking you.”
- “My time is limited and I will not allow the noise of others’ opinions drown out my own inner voice. I will have the courage to follow my heart and intuition.”
- “Don’t put a question mark where God has put a period.”
- “I am not who I’m going to be. I am always becoming.”
- “Ask for what you want and be prepared to get it.” – Maya Angelou
- “To accomplish something you have never done before, you have to push beyond your comfort zone, trust your instincts, practice and believe in yourself.”
- “If you don’t start somewhere…then I assure you, you’re going nowhere.”
“The size of your success is measured by the strength of your desire; the size of your dream; and how you handle disappointment along the way.”
- ” I am Enough.”
- “Always strive for simplicity”
- “Share everything that can be shared.”
- “Begin with an end in mind.”
xo Ms Poet