My Birthday is officially over.I am officially 25 today.
My birthday two days ago, 27th of January.
Anyways, I thought of collecting things I’ve learnt the past years and including all the things I’ve learnt this past year.
- Face whatever problem that I have… It won’t just go away if I went to sleep.
- If I don’t feel like doing something, I won’t do it. #easy
- I believe that everything is a phase. Never attach yourself to people or things.
- It is ok not to be ok.. Take some time off people, it is healthy.
- I should always be grateful. and remind myself of all the good things that happened to me, and the good things that I currently have.
- Offering help to whoever is in need is a crucial thing.
- A lot of people aren’t what they seem to be.. Trust your gut. It is never wrong.
- Setting limits for people is the best thing I have done.
- I believe in Karma so Watch out.
- Keep your camera with you at all times!!!
- Try new things, like places; food…
- Change is good. don’t let it scare you.
- Being in my comfort zone won’t help me much.. Move a little bit further,, Step by step it is all ok..
- If you have trust issues, keep them..
- Coffee will forever be a good idea.
- Food will always be the next good idea.
- Keep in mind that you are good enough, you deserve everything thats good and beyond.
- If you can’t fix it let it go. If you can, then go ahead
- Following the previous reminder, Do not stress!
- Sometimes things aren’t meant to be.
- Your imagination might fool you don’t let it take over..
- You did your best and you are doing your best so don’t be hard on yourself.
- If it didnt work out.. there are other ways..
- Prioritizing yourself is not “being selfish”, it is a way to be happy.
These are things I’ve learnt and reminders for me….
I am eager to see what this year has for me.
xo Ms Poet