I will keep my focus on the latest TV Shows that I have watched, which were Scandal, The Walking Dead and The Vampire Diaries.
This shall be the first post from the series “What I have learnt from….”
What I have learnt from Scandal
- I shouldn’t trust anyone. Never let your guard down because eventually people will take advantage of you, one way or another.
- Some people will talk to you only when they need something.
- Trust your gut! The first feeling you have about something or anything is most likely the right thing to do. Your gut is way more than ‘just a feeling’
- Always be confident.
- Love will win if it’s strong enough
- Sacrifices must be done for life, love, family.
What I have learnt from The Vampire Diaries
- Stay strong no matter what happens around you.
- Running away from your problems is never the answer.
- Accept the fact that sometimes the only person who will save you is You!
- If you believe in something always defend it with your everything. Because sometimes it is all what you have got.
- Nobody is all evil, or all good. We all are a combination of both.
What I have learnt from The Walking Dead
- Never let a Zombie bite you!
- Some people aren’t meant to be in your journey, the faster you accept this the less disappointed you will be.
- Despite the horrible circumstances, you can still fall in love.> Maggie & Glenn<
- We don’t have to follow the rules.
- Adapt to survive. Stop waiting for things to get better and make the best of what you have.
- Live the moments and stop asking “What if’s”
- Sometimes it is all about “Letting Go” to actually breathe.
- If there is a will, there is a way.
Is it possible that TV Shows/Movies could actually change our lives?
xo Ms Poet
2 thoughts on “What I have learnt from TV Shows #1”
Scandal, I disagree with point number 2, eventually those people contacted you for a good reason which means you are good at what you do and trusted.
Vampire Diaries, never watched, but hey they apparently teach good lessons !!
The Walking Dead, point number 4 !! hell yes
Well, I said some people; I mean not all people are bad but not all people are good