One of the sweetest people I have met in Turkey-Istanbul. Her uncle owns a shop in Istanbul. As we got inside to check it out I met this young lady. Kübra is such a sweetheart. It was and still a pleasure getting to know her.
- If someone that doesnt know Turkey how would you describe it to them?
Turkey has got delicious food and a natural beauty. We are proud of our culinary culture. I think you should come.
- How do we know each other?
We met our gift shop in Istanbul. That day i was there to help my uncle and you come with your family. You take my photo and send my email adress then we are friends since 2013.
- If you were 80 years old, what would you tell your children?
I say; hey children there’s only one life and live to the fullest and carpe diem.
- What is your job?
I’m still student on cinema and television. I will be soon filmmaker.
- If you have a ticket to go anywhere where would you go?
Before i die, i want go to the moon. More realistic, i want go to the Uruguay, because it’s funny country.
- If everyone is reading this interview what would you tell them?
We are intelligent creatures,evaluate every moment, love one another and tell each other. Feed with art,science and religion.
- What’s your name? And what does it mean?
My name is Kübra. Kübra, Arabic origin is a name. It’s mean; the biggest, the big one.
- What is your favorite move to watch?
these days my favorite movie is “interstellar”
Three words to describe youLove every branch of art, dreamer, space enthusiast
P.S Her photo was taken by me
Reach Her At || Instagram