These are things I have learnt from life, other people and personal experiences. I hope that you might find something that will help support you mentally or emotionally. Or maybe something that will inspire you somehow.
Don’t forget that I am still learning so there will always be more,,,
- Always trust your gut feeling no matter how simple or silly the thing is.
- Trust is earned not given.
- Love is not everything in life.
- Read. Read. Read.
- Family should always come first.
- Everyone on us is afraid of something.
- It’s ok to be alone.
- Spend sometime alone so you could appreciate the time with others.
- Get to know people.
- Sometimes all what we need is silence
- Have some manners, beliefs and stand
- Better have one close friend that 100 that don’t know you well.
- Keep your smile on no matter what happens.
- God has a plan for you no matter what goes on, things will always turn out to be better than what you wanted them to be.
- Actions speak louder than words. -Trust me those who talk are most likely bullshitters. Unless they show you do not trust them.
- If you have a will you have a way.
- If you want something done right do it yourself.
- “Those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.”
- You don’t have to explain yourself to anyone.
- If it makes you happy then do it. As simple as that.
- One day you will run out of excuses. Man up and stand up for your beliefs and views.
- It is ok not not be ok.
- No one knows everything. That includes you and I.
- Those who are meant to be will be.
- Never ever go with the flow. You are not a dead fish
- Don’t settle for less that what you deserve. Always have high standards. Most likely you’ll lower them to the wrong ones.
- Keep yourself busy.
- Try to work out at least three times a week. If you’re not athletic or into sports
- Drink a lot of water and most importantly the minute you wake up. ( I believe that it is a way of washing the insides of you) just like brushing your teeth and washing your face. Your throat needs to freshen up.
- The right ones will fit in your life eventually. Just do not cling to people and you’ll notice some will drift away while others will stay.
- It’s not selfish to put yourself first and make sure that you have some peace of mind. You should take care of yourself.
- If you do not love yourself nobody else will.
- If you do not respect yourself. trust me no one will.
- You set the ways of how others treat you, if people are treating you wrong look at yourself first then you’ll know why.
- Some people will fade with time, you got to know that and live with it. No one will last forever not even you.
- Learn something new everyday even if it was a new word. Trust me it will make a difference.
- It’s ok not to understand and you can ask over again until you do.
- Everyone deserve a second chance but thats it. Giving a third chance also means you’re stupid.
- Be self motivated because eventually people will get bored from motivating you.
- Appreciate the little things around you.
- It is ok to say “NO”.
- Quality Beats Quantity; anytime any day..
- If you know something and can benefit others, do share it.
- You don’t have to like everyone because you see, not everyone likes you.
- It’s ok not to be liked by everyone because you don’t like everyone either.
- Never blackmail someone emotionally, this will corrupt their lives for as long as they lived.
I have figured that my list will even go longer than this so I decided to part them. I appreciate you taking the time to read all that and if you reached here I just wanted to say Thank You.
xo Ms Poet
2 thoughts on “Bits & Pieces of What I have Learnt #PartOne”
Reference to your Point ‘Never blackmail someone emotionally, this will corrupt their lives for as long as they lived.’
Check out ‘Gaslight’ or ‘Gaslighting’