As much as I want to write a masterpiece that is extra long and very detailed and specific but I know that not everyone is a reader. So, I have decided to keep this short and simple.
You might want to sip from that coffee cup first
Let’s talk Coffee, shall we?
First of all, I have to say this in case you didn’t know. I am a huge mega extreme coffee lover. It is even beyond addiction. Coffee is like a part of my daily routine. You might have figured that already if you follow me on Instagram or know me in real life haha!.
Anyways, I am here to give you some reliable information about Coffee after doing my own research.
I will point out the:
- Advantages and disadvantages of Coffee
- How to make your Coffee healthy
- Random facts about Coffee.
Reasons to consider a cup or two of Coffee daily
- Since that Caffeine helps fat cells break down body fat Coffee does help you burn fat.
- Coffee reduces risk of cancer.
- Caffeine reduces risk of strokes. Researchers have found that consumption of coffee reduces the developing of type 2 diabetes.
- Coffee protects your body because it contains a lot of antioxidants that helps protect your body against free radicals within your body.
I should read more about the disadvantages of Coffee because I do have a big amount of coffee So after doing my research I have promised myself not more than six cups a day *coughs*
- Bad quality of coffee can be toxic
- Just like food Coffee should be organic. Make sure you drink the best quality of coffee, because it is then when it will be healthy for you.
- Due to the overdoses of caffeine it could causes insomnia and restlessness.
- Coffee beans contains cafestol and kahweal especially arabica beans. Those are ingredients that appear to raise the cholesterol level. So if you have high cholesterol choose filtered coffee.
How to have healthier coffee?
- Choose organic coffee.
- Don’t use or load your coffee with sugar or flavoured creams in the coffee.
- It is better to have your coffee after your breakfast and not prior.
- Grind the Coffee beans at home.
Random Facts about Coffee:
- There are two types of Coffee beans ( Arabica/Robusta)
- Coffee is a red berry before it is a bean
- Coffee can help prevent Alzheimers and dementia
- The most expensive coffee in the world called Black Ivory because it is made from elephants *poop
- Coffee is the #2 most traded commodity on earth, Oil is #1.
- Most popular beverages on Earth are water and Coffee.